Friday, November 7, 2008

Mumblings grumblings

I ate too much today :( Couldn't help it. I felt good enough to cook. Tofu spinach lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and pumpkin pie. YUM!!

15 weeks now!! Feeling better. No morning sickness. Just the occasional dry heave when the doggies leave us there little "accidents." Wish I had a fenced yard.

Tis the season for chest colds. How could we possibly let the Fall Season pass us by w/ out grasping hold of some miserable cold and hanging on to it for dear life! Mitch likes to tease me when I stick tissues up my nose and let them just hang there. Can't help it! Got it from my 5th grade teacher. he would stand up in front of the class w/ tissues hanging from his nostrils if he had a cold. I'll never forget that visual!!

Maddie was an Indian princess for Halloween this year. First she wanted to be an 80's punk rocker, then an Indian, then she just couldn't decide. She didn't go for my suggestion of an Indian trapped in the 80's turned punker.
It was a beautiful night that night. Didn't even need a jacket. Don't remember ever having a warm Halloween!!! Very cool.

If you're married, don't get a dog and let it sleep on your bed. I can't even snuggle my husband anymore cuz the dogs are always in the way!! They are selfish dogs. Very bad girls!!

No comments: