Coughed so hard that you peed your pants???
Well, I did just the other day. Fortunately I was not in a public location, unfortunately I was at home sitting on the couch!! Mitch had just left to grab something at the store. I had a coughing attack and couldn't move for fear I'd pee. well I did!!!! I was franticly pulling the covers off the couch to get them in the washing machine. Maddie was just staring at me wide eyed, jaw on the floor. Mitch walks in a few minutes later...
Mitch - "what happened to the couch?"
Me - "Oh THAT? well you see, um...what happened was..."
Maddie - "MOM PEED ON THE COUCH!!! HAHAHA!!!!"
Me - "MADDIE!!!! "
Mitch - "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU PEED ON THE COUCH???!!!!"
Me - "Yes, I peed on the couch."
And I WAS going to blame it on the dog :(
1 comment:
Jess, have you ever seen the seinfeld where popee pees on Jerry's couch? it's one of the earliest episodes. it's classic, as is this story. hahahahhahah, thansk for the laughs. pregnancy is it's own glory.
love you woman!
Post a Comment