A day at the beach.
Life happens and I found i had no extra time for the computer. Now that i'm pregnant and tired all the time I've turned into a couch potato. I pray for some energy soon. The couch is starting to resemble my backside. The dogs love it. They are totally into naps. Me, not so much, but I just can't help myself these days. Mitch and Maddie are blown away by how much I can sleep! Working 12 hr nights is hard work. I think I'll look forward to going back to days sometime in the near future.
Here are some pictures of the last few months
1 comment:
Jess, love the pictures of your little family.
I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait until you find out the sex. The suspense is killing me.
I have a milkshake bet on a girl. My Dad thinks you'll have another Mr. Lawson. :)
Miss you.
Love you,
KeriAnn
Post a Comment