Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. ~Leonard Cohen
Hey Jess, I kinda like this... At least I can hear what is going on for you guy's - since we HARDLY see eachother!! :)Jen
Greg is visiting and we enjoyed reading about your adventures. We will visit often. I will forward this site on to Greg's computer so he can visit from home too.Take care, Love Aunt Cathy
Hi Jess.... We liked the photos.NICE HEADBAND Maddy! Any more shopping on EBAY??We've just returned to Ouray TODAY! Had a great "rest of the trip". It was sure good to see you all again.Love you!!!Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Jess, I kinda like this... At least I can hear what is going on for you guy's - since we HARDLY see eachother!! :)
Jen
Greg is visiting and we enjoyed reading about your adventures. We will visit often. I will forward this site on to Greg's computer so he can visit from home too.
Take care, Love Aunt Cathy
Hi Jess.... We liked the photos.
NICE HEADBAND Maddy! Any more shopping on EBAY??
We've just returned to Ouray TODAY! Had a great "rest of the trip". It was sure good to see you all again.
Love you!!!
Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment