Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm getting really REALLY nervous for school. I just read thru all the assignments and reading material. Looks as though this instructor is fond of grading papers. My LEAST favorite thing to do. oh well, 10 more weeks. I got the oncology position I was hoping for. Yeah!! I go in this friday to meet my preceptor and get the lay of the land. I'm to school bright and early 7am tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!

This weekend was fun. Mitch took me clothes shopping w/ him Thursday for some nice clothes for school. He hates clothes shopping btw. At one point we...I couldn't decide which pants I liked better on him, so I told him to try the 'other' pair on again. He rolls his eyes and walks back into the dressing room, when an elderly man shouts out "yes dear!" That was super funny. He looks soooo nice though, I think we did good.

We had dinner at Deidra and Michael's house today. (for those of you who don't know them, no my brother doesn't have a wife or a girlfriend...this is a different Michael.) ;) Mitch made a huge pile of meat. Ribs, pork, beef, fish, and shrimp, and everybody brought a little something. It was FANTASTIC! Thanks De and Mike for a GREAT time.

Saturday Maddie had her friend over to spend the night. She asked if they could get candy at the store...so I let them get a piece each. Little did I know that her friend had in her bag giant boxes of Nerds, sugar babies, and gummy worms already. They ended up putting everything in a bowl in her bedroom and stuffed their faces. Later they wondered why their tummies hurt so bad.

Today we met up w/ Eric (maddie's dad) and walked around the Farmer's Market and got a bite to eat.

Now I need to put maddie and myself to bed. Good night.

No comments: