The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. Mitch says I HAVE to put this one first. I pick at my hair. non stop. I won't leave it alone. I have calouses on my fingertips from picking my split ends. I've tried putting it in a pony tail, but I end up pulling the hair out of my pony tail. It's rediculous!!
2. I've very ticklish, except for my feet and neck, which seems to be where most people are ticklish.
3. I don't like salt...at all...on anything. This drives mitch crazy.
4. I shower with my daughter as she can't seem to take one by herself. Mitch wanted to get me a t-shirt that said, "conserve water...shower together."
5. I have a rather big sweet tooth. not for pastries, but for straight, stick to your teeth candy.
6. I have a fear of spiders and heights and ghosts (although i've never actually seen one).
7. I can't shower with my eyes clothes and I can't be in a bathroom with the lights off. I start to panic. Maddie has taken advantage of this and turned the lights off as I'm minding my own on the toilet.
8. I like to lock mitch out of the house and make him dance to get back in!!!! GOOD FUN!!!!
1 comment:
Umm....I had noooo idea just HOW WEIRD you are, my dear. But I love you despite it all.... ♥
Post a Comment