Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching up w/ Katelynn

Katelynn
My baby has taught me to...
My Baby has Taught Me to...
not fret over spilled milk.

you are gonna feed me WHAT?
You are gonna feed me WHAT?

Whispy Hair
Whispy Hair
I Got My Eye On You
I Got My Eye On You
Almost Got It
Almost got it...
nothing wrong w/ being naked in the doggie bed
Nothin Wrong w/ Being Naked in the Dog Bed
Look mama, NO HANDS
Look Mama, NO HANDS
I've been trying to capture her standing up on her own, but she's soooo quick to get back on her bum. Today I was too close to get her whole body in the picture, but here it is...she's standing up NO HANDS
Swingin in the Sunny Days
Swingin in the Sunny Days
Swing Baby Swing
swing baby swing
Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar? Bing Crosby

Sweet Katie bug is approaching her 1st birthday!  Just days away...

I seem to get a lot at this angle...

All Smiles May 2, 2010
All Smiles

Sweet Katelynn

My FIRST try w/ textures
this was my first try w/ textures added to the photo.

No comments: