Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching up w/ 365 here is 80 - 89

Day 80 Let the Sunshine In
D80/365 Let the Sunshine In
Day 81 Flower Tasting
D81/365  Flower Tasting
She wasn't sure what to make of it. didn't really taste like the asparagus we had the night before.... :D
Day 82 Bouncing Balls
D82/365 Bouncing Balls
Katie will follow this ball everywhere she bounces it. It will keep her occupied for a good....5 minutes :D
Day 83 What's For Dinner?
D83/365 What's For Dinner?
Asparagus and zucinni are staples in our home
Day 84 how do I get these out Mama?
D84/365 How do I Get These Out Ma Ma?
Katie likes to dig through the diaper bag and pull everything out, we put everything back in again and she pulls it right back out. She stopped as soon as she found something she recognized though....blueberries!! how do I get these out ma ma?
Day 85 Bubbles Indoors??
D85/365 Lots of BUBBLES
yes, on rainy days we blow bubbles indoors,
but watch where you step...
Day 86
D86/365 the crawl
Day 87 Katie's comfort Kitty
D87/365 Katie's Kitty
katie loves this little kitty toy. She digs her face into kitty and snuggles and squeezes. she gives the kitty cat kisses and hugs. And when I say, "nigh night kitty" she crawls up to it and lays her head down on kitty and snuggles in. it's so darn cute.
Day 88 Standing Tall
D88/365 Standing Tall
I loved you from the very start,
You stole my breath, embraced my heart.
Our life together has just begun
You're part of me my little one.
Day 89 Spring isn't over yet
D89/365  Spring isn't over yet

No comments: