Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mitchell, etc. etc...

My sister-in-law inspired me through her blog to play with contrast/ b&w photos. She has a few BEAUTIFUL photos of mitch, nan, and nick on her page. I don't even come close, but here is my attempt w/ mitch and my dad's pictures.


maddie allowed me to take a few close ups. I love taking her picture. She's sooo lovely.


Little miss Katie-Muffin is turning out to be quite the smiler. I love her lopsided grin. she's got everybody wrapped around her finger.

I love the curiousity little Lewis has. Here is getting into the dirt at grandma and grandpa's house. I couldn't bear to tell on him just yet cuz the dirtier he got the more pictures I wanted to take. And boy did he get dirty!!





Colson showing his dad KC how to turn a walking stick into firewood. I wonder what sort of adventure he's cooking up in his head...

I love this shot of Nan. so soft... except if looks could kill baby :)


Last weekend we celebrated mitch's 33rd birthday in the way we do it best. Gathering the family together to cook up a great meal (ribs) and enjoy one another's company. I had a great time!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES JESS - YOU ARE MASTERING THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY.
I LOVE THEM ALL.
MOM