I Love you Madison! I'm sooo proud of you. You are so full of life, love and peace I have to stop and wonder where it all came from. Certainly not me. The good Lord gave you a deep soul, a soothing soul and I need to remind myself to thank Him everyday for you and the peace you give me in this crazy busy world. I love you dearly my sweet young lady! Dream big and no doubt you will fulfill each and every thing you set your mind too. A friend once told me you could rule a country (and you were only 4 when she said this). I've no doubt you could!! Dream big my love, dream big.Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. ~Leonard Cohen
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Dream Big My Love
I Love you Madison! I'm sooo proud of you. You are so full of life, love and peace I have to stop and wonder where it all came from. Certainly not me. The good Lord gave you a deep soul, a soothing soul and I need to remind myself to thank Him everyday for you and the peace you give me in this crazy busy world. I love you dearly my sweet young lady! Dream big and no doubt you will fulfill each and every thing you set your mind too. A friend once told me you could rule a country (and you were only 4 when she said this). I've no doubt you could!! Dream big my love, dream big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment