Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When I count My Blessings, I count you Twice!!

When I count my blessings, I count you twice!!
Just a little bit of difference between the two...
When I count My Blessings, I count you Twice!!

I thought the butterfly on Kate's clothes were cute!!

And I couldn't decide which I liked better, so here they both are.

I love these long stretches I get to stay home. 7 days off!! Tomorrow is my last and then it's work work work till christmas. Getting to stay home w/ my family for so many days in a row is such a blessing. Makes me feel like a SAHM for a week. I love that!

Yesterday, I was typing away on the computer when she pushed my hand out of the way and pointed to the E and said "E." AMAZING!! She makes me smile every day. :D

No comments: