
Day 20 Feb 15,2010 maddie got kate dressed

Day 21 Feb 16

Day 22, Feb 17
Kate and her chewie - we don't call it a binkie cuz she only chews on it!

Day 23, Feb 18 LOVE BUNS!!
I just love those little heart shaped buns!

Day 24 Feb 19 ~Out came the sun and dried up all the rain~

...and the itsy-bitsy spider climbed up the spout again.
And Angels Spread some Flowers...

as grandma lay nonresponsive in her bed, family angels snuck in flowers and placed them around the house. Thank you for such a thoughtful and loving gesture.
The Exausted College Student

My daughter, Maddie, took this of our cousin Jillian's little art model. I think it deplicts the perfect pose of a college student amidst all that homework! Great Job Maddie!!
SPORK

Must Love Nanas

CURIOSITY

Prickly Fingers

I don't have a Macro lens, I just cropped the heck out of this one. I love the greens and yellow and the wrinkles in Kate's fingers. Kate and I enjoyed an evening walk in this big thing called the SUN. Oh it was wonderful to get out in it. Bring on the Spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment