Thursday, November 19, 2009

Getting Caught Up

Oh yeah! What a lovely messy child! I think she got more food on herself than in her tummy!
I spy some teeth!! here she is 6 mo old and 2 teeth.

I can't get enough of this messy baby!


Call me crazy, but I just want to lick her cheeks!!

Dirty slimy sticky fingers...Is there any other way to be?

Peek-a-boo. Oh boy is mommy tired. Must have been a long night at work...

Faucet head! 5 1/2 mo old, getting a bath in the sink after a messy messy dinner.

You lookin at me!! 5 1/2 mo old. working on sitting up.


Same day, working on toppling over. OOPS!!

"I got my Mama by a string and i'm not lettin go!!" She's takin to putting my jacket strings in her mouth.


I dub this one "To Grandma Jo Lambert, who made me wear scarves on my head, therefore, Katie has to"


5 months or so here. Love the surfer's wave!

No comments: