Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another test...

For some reason this blog is giving me more trouble w/ this new computer. Well, maybe it's the new computer, but anyway, lastnight I couldn't change the layout and I had multiple issues w/ even posting a blog. Today I can't seem to post the two pictures I want to post, but it would have let me change the layout had the layout site been working.
I'm going to try to post a couple of the computer's sample pics to see if those will work...that's what these are. They are CERTAINLY NOT my photography skills at work. I WISH! I haven't been able to download pics from maddie's camera yet because she keeps taking it to school.

well, as you can see, no pictures. This was happening last night but I couldn't even get the pop up window to add pics to come up lastnight. now it just says error when i hit download picture.
Sigh, oh well. I'll try it again later. Maybe it's the site having issues. Couldn't be me ;)

No comments: