
Last night I had one of those epic dreams that continued every time I closed my eyes. It woke me up frequently during the last 3 hrs of my sleep. Tis the season...
pardon my poor story telling
I was trapped in an office building full of insane people. Nothing unusual about that right? har har.
These people were blocking my exit to the parking garage (3rd floor)
pardon my poor story telling
I was trapped in an office building full of insane people. Nothing unusual about that right? har har.
These people were blocking my exit to the parking garage (3rd floor)
*funny my hospital's exit to their garage is on the 3rd floor.
When I opened the door to try to get passed them, I realized they were actually zombies reaching for me, trying to eat me. I slammed the door and ran up the stairs. Instantly, a blueprint of the building appeared in my hands and I discovered another exit on the 5th floor. This floor was deserted, and I was able to escape to my car. I drove like a mad woman to some body's house (don't know this person), who said that in order to tell the difference between a zombie and a human, I had to take a picture of them. If in the picture they had a yellow shirt on, then they were a zombie. You see, the zombies on the street were not necessarily different in appearance than any other person walking down the sidewalk. The zombies could not express emotion. In order to walk amongst them i had to keep a straight face at all times.
Doing this, I made it to a camera store. The man behind the counter began to fear me. I had to whisper to him, "I'm not a zombie, just pretending." all while staying in character. He sold me a digital camera, and the last thing I remember before waking to my alarm, was walking around, sneaking pictures of people to discern whether or not they had a yellow shirt on in the picture.
Very STRANGE!!
Doing this, I made it to a camera store. The man behind the counter began to fear me. I had to whisper to him, "I'm not a zombie, just pretending." all while staying in character. He sold me a digital camera, and the last thing I remember before waking to my alarm, was walking around, sneaking pictures of people to discern whether or not they had a yellow shirt on in the picture.
Very STRANGE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment